The Oakland Raiders have put rookie running back Latavius Murray on injured reserve according to the Bay Sports Report. Murray was considered a sleeper pick going into 2013 as a 6th round pick out of UCF. Considered similar to Darren McFadden, Murray had a chance to carve out significant time this season. McFadden is sure to get hurt and the only other backs ahead of Murray were Rashad Jennings and Marcel Reece. Reece proved that he can be a reliable change-of-pace runner but Jennings was absolutely terrible in MJD’s stead for the Jaguars last year. Hopefully Murray can make it back next season fully healthy but this just could be the curse of the Raiders. I wouldn’t touch a Raiders RB not named Marcus Allen with a 17 round draft pick!
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email