This is great news for Nelson owners who had drafted the receiver with no guarantee that he would play in Week 1. While nothing has gone public, it is believed that Nelson will be upgraded on the teams injury report come Wednesday and if he has a good week of practice should be suited up.
In Nelson’s fifth year with the Packers he suffered through injuries, but did suit up for 12 games, starting in 10 while registering 7 touchdowns, down from 15 end zone celebrations from 2011.
Check out the FFLockerRoom Wide Receiver Rankings to stay on top of this situation throughout the week. This will definitely be one of the more exciting games to lay a few clams on for online football betting in Week 1, in which could turn out to be a battle for supremacy in the NFC.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email