FOX NFL analyst, Jay Glazer reported on his twitter account that Shane Vereen will need surgery and is going to be “Out few weeks”.
Not great news for everyone that took a chance and drafted Vereen in leagues. On the other hand, owners of Stevan Ridley can breathe slightly easier. After a horrendous start, Ridley will now be unchallenged for the next couple of weeks for more carries. It’s possible that Blount will get a few more carries but he looked ineffective in his limited time against the Bills. Also keep an eye on Brandon Bolden. He could be back for week two and could make an impact in super deep leagues.
Big hit for patriots, RB Shane Vereen broke a small bone in his wrist on 1st play yesterday, scheduled for surgery today. Out few weeks
— Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) September 9, 2013
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email