According to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com, wide receiver Danny Amendola is expected to miss Thursday nights game between the New England Patriots and the New York Jets.
With the amount of injuries that have nailed the Patriots as of late, with Rob Gronkowski most likely out, Shane Vereen already out and Zach Sudfeld limited at practice Monday, the loss of Amendola would be a nightmare for quarterback Tom Brady who helped New England gain a come-from-behind victory against the Buffalo Bills in Week 1.
Amendola, who has never shown a knack for staying healthy in the NFL looks to have brought his health issues to the Patriots organization. When healthy, he should produce as a solid WR2 in deeper fantasy formats, and could be a PPR beast replacing the departed Wes Welker. Amendola snagged 10 receptions this past weekend.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email