Not that it matters a lot to most fantasy footballers, but Dallas Cowboys backup running back Lance Dunbar is set to make his season debut Sunday versus the Kansas City Chiefs. If you were holding onto Phillip Tanner as DeMarco Murray‘s backup, it’s time to send him packing. Dunbar should be taking over that role.
While I don’t think Dunbar will bet a significant amount of work, I expect him to get slightly more work than Tanner got in week one.
We’ve updated our running back rankings accordingly. You can find our complete updated rankings here.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email