The Arizona Cardinals signed wide receiver Kerry Taylor off their practice squad Saturday. Usually this means someone has sustained an injury in practice or a player has been downgraded. Likely this is just in case, superstar receiver Larry Fitzgerald who is questionable with a hamstring injury, can’t start the game.
The problem for fantasy owners is that the Arizona vs. Detroit Lions game doesn’t start until after 4pm. That means you will be rolling the dice on whether or not to start Fitz. He’s due for a big game against the still poor Lions secondary but if he sits you get nothing. If you have a decent player waiting in the wings, I might switch them out. Especially if that certain player waiting on your bench is Andre Roberts or Michael Floyd. Because Carson Palmer is still likely without TE Robert Housler, he will be targeting Roberts and Floyd a lot. And if the game starts to turn into a shootout, it just means more targets for whomever takes the field.
Make sure to keep an eye on any Arizona news coming out early Sunday. Hopefully one of the big-time experts can tweet an update before games kickoff.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email