PackersNews.com is speculating that Green Bay Packers running back, Eddie Lacy, could be out till week 5. This is a plausible guess as the Packers travel to take on the Cincinnati Bengals this week and then have a bye during week four. There is no reason to rush the star rookie when you have Aaron Rodgers. This will mean we see a lot more of James Starks who made the FFLockerRoom Waiver Wire this week.
The Packers were dealt another blow when John Kuhn revealed that he tweaked his hamstring. If he is unavailable for Sunday’s tilt in Cincy, that will likely mean rookie Johnathan Franklin will see some extended playing time. I was really high on Franklin heading into the year but he hasn’t quite latched on to a role and is a bit slower in picking up the NFL game. Hopefully he can come in and show off what a lot of saw at UCLA.
You can’t expect much from James Starks even if he starts on Sunday. He piled up most of his yardage while in garbage time against the Redskins. If you think the Packers go up huge in week three again, by all means start him. But I don’t think they do.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email