The Atlanta Falcons have placed FB Bradie Ewing on injured reserve due to a separated shoulder, which in turn ends the running backs season.
Unfortunately, injuries are becoming an persistent issue with the young Falcons player, as the former 2012 draft pick also missed his entire rookie season with an ACL tear.
The Falcons will need to do some free agent magic as Ewing was the only fullback on the Atlanta roster and with the injury to Steven Jackson who could also miss 2-to-4 weeks, the Falcons are going to need to be creative.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email