BIG POINT KICKERS!
Don’t be that fantasy football team owner that says “It’s just a kicker” and then drafts a Defense in the 5th round! C’MON MAN! Big Point Kickers are sneaky points. They can make or break your team!
Week 2 Big Point Kickers RECAP (7+ points)
Matt Bryant ATL vs STL – 1 of 1FG and 4 of 4XP = 7pts
Steven Hauschka Sea vs SF – 2 of 2FG and 3 of 3XP = 9pts
Robbie Gould Chi vs Min – 1 of 1FG and 4 of 4XP = 7pts
Matt Prater Den @ NYG – 2 of 2FG and 5 of 5XP = 11pts
Blair Walsh Min @ Chi – 3 of 3FG and 3 of 3XP = 12pts
Not So Good
K Justin Tucker Balt vs Cle – 0 of 2FG and 2 of 2XP = 2pts MBPK
K Josh Scobee Jac @ Oak – 1 of 1FG = 3pts
K David Akers Det @ Ari – 0 of 2FG and 3 of 3XP = 3pts MBPK
MBPK – Missed Big Point Kicker
BIG POINT KICKERS for Week 3!
Big Point Kickers (BPK) will cover 8 Kickers Weekly that have 7+ point potential.
4 will be team owned in the majority of leagues
4 will be available on waivers in the majority of leagues
Thank you, Come again!
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email