Defensive lineman Alex Carrington has been placed on injured reserve by the Buffalo Bills with a torn left quadriceps tendon which in turn has ended his 2013 NFL season.
Carrington, who started on the left side and played a prominent role in the already banged up Buffalo defense will be sorely missed. He will be eligible for free agency after the season.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email