FFLockerRoom will be giving you a smorgasbord of NFL actives, inactives and weather each and every week leading up to game time during the NFL season. Used correctly, this tool will give you a major advantage over your competition in your fantasy football league(s). Now let’s get into the Fantasy Football Actives, Inactives and Weather Monday Night Week 3 brought to you by FFLockerRoom. The page will refresh every 90 seconds for your convenience.
Information updated Game Days as it becomes available. All times Eastern.
Be sure to check out all of the Actives and Inactives.
BYE WEEKS: None
Follow FFLockerRoom Injury Expert Ziad Dahdul On Twitter For Breaking Injury News
NFL Questionable and Doubtful Players for Week 3 that FFLockerRoom are Following
QB’s - None.
RB’s - None.
WR’s - None.
TE’s - Joel Dreessen
OL’s - Lucas Nix
CB’s – Champ Bailey
DL’s - None.
LB’s - Shaun Phillips
NFL players that have been ruled Inactive/OUT for WEEK 3
PK’s - None reported to be inactive as of this release.
RB’s - C.J. Anderson
WR’s - Juron Criner
DL’s - None reported to be inactive as of this release.
LB’s - Sio Moore
S – Tyvon Branch
FFLockerRoom Fantasy Football Injury News from Ziad Dahdul for WEEK 3
Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos – Thursday 8:40, 53 Degrees and Clear
Oakland – None.
Denver – None.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email