Here we are going to take a closer look at the target breakdown for the tight ends in week 3. Sure if you get 10+ targets in a game it’s a great thing, but what you do with those targets matters the most to us fantasy owners. Below I have a list of the TE’s who got 6+ targets this week . I gathered each players number of receptions and then divided it by the number of targets he received to get a the players catch rate percentage. Then to get a closer look I took the players receiving yards and divided that number by his number of targets to find out who makes the most out of the amount of targets they get.
This week we had 15 tight ends get 6+ targets. The average Yards per Target (YpT) for this week was 7.2. Jimmy Graham led the way with 15 targets and backed it up with a HUGE game hauling in 9 of them for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns giving him an average of 8.9 YpT.
On the other side Owen Daniels had the third most targets (9) on the list but the 2nd fewest receiving yards (29) this week giving him him a low of 3.2 YpT.
Below you will find week 3′s list. Hope you enjoy!
Make Sure To Check Out All Of Our Advanced Target Reports
Catch%= Percent of targets the player caught
*YpT= Yards per target
TT= Total Targets on the Year
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email