It didn’t take running back Fozzy Whittaker a long time to find a new team. Fozzy was released by the San Diego Chargers on September 28 and then signed by the Cleveland Browns two days later. Whittaker made a little noise during the preseason by out playing veteran Ronnie Brown but the Chargers elected to hold onto the vet. During the preseason, Whittaker piled up 140 yards and two scores on 33 carries. He will slide into a muddled RB committee anchored by Willis McGahee. He will likely battle Bobby Rainey for RB3 duties. Fozzy can also play on special teams, giving him an edge to stay on the roster.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email