Here we are going to take a closer look at the target breakdown for the wide receivers in week 4. Sure if you get 10+ targets in a game it’s a great thing, but what you do with those targets matters the most to us fantasy owners. Below I have a list of the WR’s who got 8+ targets last week. I gathered each players number of receptions and then divided it by the number of targets he received to get the players catch rate percentage. Then to get a closer look I took the players receiving yards and divided that number by his number of targets to find out who makes the most out of the amount of targets they get.
This week we had 40 wide receivers with 8+ targets in the NFL. Victor Cruz led the way with 16 targets, hauling in 10 of them for 164 yards and giving him 10.3 YpT. Torrey Smith also had himself a nice game, while only hauling in 5 of his 12 targets, he made his 5 catches count as he totaled a weekly high of 166 yards receiving.
On the other side the took a beat down from the 49ers on Thursday night and Tavon Austin had a rough going catching just 2 of his 8 targets for a total of 6 yards giving him a league low of .8 YpT.
Below you will find week 4′s list. Hope you enjoy!
Make Sure To Check Out All Of Our Advanced Target Reports
Catch%= Percent of targets the player caught
*YpT= Yards per target
TT= Total Targets on the Year
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email