Week 5 BIG POINT KICKERS for 2013!
Don’t be that damn team owner that says “It’s just a kicker” and then drafts a Defense in the 5th round! C’MON MAN! Big Point Kickers are sneaky points. They can make or break your team!
- Week 4 Big Point Kickers RECAP (7+ points)
- DA GOODZ!
Stephen Gostkowski NE @ ATL – 3 for 3FG and 3 of 3XP = 12pts
Matt Prater Den vs Phi – 1 for 1FG and 7 of 7XP = 10pts
Blair Walsh Min vs Pit – 2 for 3FG and 4 of 4XP = 10pts
Justin Tucker Balt @ Buf – 2 for 2FG and 2 of 2XP = 8pts
Garrett Hartley NO vs Mia – 1 for 2FG and 5 of 5XP = 8pts
Ryan Succop KC vs NYG – 1 for 1FG and 4 of 4XP = 7pts
- Not so Goodz!
Caleb Sturgis Mia @ NO – 1 for 1FG and 2 of 2XP = 5pts
Sebastian Janikowski Oak vs Wash – 0 for 1FG and 2 of 2XP = 2pts
MBPK – Missed Big Point Kicker
- BIG POINT KICKERS for Week 5!
Big Point Kickers (BPK) will cover 8 Kickers Weekly that have 7+ point potential.
4 will be team owned in the majority of leagues
4 will be available on waivers in the majority of leagues
Thank you, Come again!
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email