Here is what everyone is waiting for, the FFLockerRoom’s Waiver Wire pickups for week 6. I am going to put these guys in order of what I believe to be the most important guys first, top down.
By Tom Schriner, The Fantasy Football Junkie
Players I don’t mind dropping: Ryan Broyles, Greg Little, Kenny Britt, Jonathan Dwyer, Aaron Dobson, Tavon Austin, Darrius Heyward Bey, Brandon Myers, Scott Chandler, Isaiah Pead, Fred Davis and Mark Ingram
Click HERE for the FFLockerRoom Week 6 Rankings.
1. Justin Blackmon, WR, Jacksonville Jaguars (20.0%*) – Blackmon broke out in a big way with his first game back from suspension catching 5 balls for 136 yards and a TD. Of course, he’s still on the Jaguars so you can’t count on consistency, but he should be owned in all leagues that start 3 receivers.
2. Zac Stacy, RB, St. Louis Rams (1.2%) - The rookie did enough in his first start to earn at the very least one more start. While that’s not a great endorsement, he’s at least a starting RB on a team that wants to run the ball. Stacy ran 14 times for 78 yards in week 5.
3. Charles Clay, TE, Miami Dolphins (28.2%) - His ownership has increased greatly in the past couple of weeks but he’s still severely under-owned. If you are still holding onto Brandon Myers, Fred Davis or Scott Chandler, time to pull the plug.
4. Kendall Wright, WR, Tennessee Titans (39.5%) - Kendall is the best receiver on the Titans and while Jake Locker is out, Wright will probably be the most consistent receiving threat for Ryan Fitzpatrick.
5. Garrett Graham, TE, Houston Texans (3.4%) - Word out of Houston is that Owen Daniels is expected to miss week 6 and possibly a few weeks. Schaub has already shown a trust in Graham, targeting him for three touchdowns and could make a nice play against the Rams this week.
TAKE A CHANCE
6. Terrance Williams, WR, Dallas Cowboys (1.3%) - Terrance has been coming on since Miles Austin‘s injury and subsequent inactivity. Even if Austin comes back, Williams may have done enough to warrant holding onto. But his true value is based on Austin being OUT of the lineup.
8. Terrelle Pryor, QB, Oakland Raiders (32.5%) - Probably the last week that I will be able to list Pryor. After his nice performance on Sunday night, he’s likely to pass the 50% percent owned mark in week 6.
9. Nick Folk, K, New York Jets (2.1%) - Folk hasn’t missed on the year and has multiple FG’s in 4 out of 5 games.
PLAYING WITH FIRE
11. Brandon Gibson, WR, Miami Dolphins (1.2%) - With defenses watching Mike Wallace closely, that leaves extra room for Gibson to work. He now has 24 receptions on the season and 3 games with over 70 yards. While not a threat to score, you could do worse for a WR3 for a bye week fill-in.
12. Marcel Reece, RB, Oakland Raiders (3.7%) - With the injury to Rashad Jennings in week 5 and Darren McFadden‘s status for week 6 in limbo, Reece could revisit his glory days of yore as a waiver wire wonder once again.
13. Robert Woods, WR, Buffalo Bills (10.4%) - Woods would have been higher if it weren’t for his quarterback situation. With EJ Manuel out at least a couple of weeks, Woods’ value as a pickup has gone down.
If you find yourself with some extra time and want to read my recap of Sunday’s action, here is The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.
And if you think I forgot someone for the Waiver Wire, please tell me in the comments below. Who knows, you even might be able to help someone land their next waiver wire stud.
*Owned percentage taken from ESPN leagues.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email