Here we are going to take a closer look at the target breakdown for running backs in week 5. With the NFL going to a more “air raid” approach dual threat running backs are becoming more popular across the NFL and a more viable option in fantasy football. Below I have a list of the RB’s who got 5+ targets this week . I gathered each players number of receptions and then divided it by the number of targets he received to get a the players catch rate percentage. Then to get a closer look I took the players receiving yards and divided that number by his number of targets to find out who makes the most out of the amount of targets they get.
This week we had 14 running backs with 5+ targets in the NFL. Pierre Thomas tied for the lead with 9 targets, catching all 9 for 55 yards and 2 TD’s.
Jamaal Charles continues to get targets in bunches as he once again found himself at the top of our list. He currently leads all running backs with 44 targets on the year, and currently only 14 other players have been targeted more in the passing game which bodes well for Charles’ continued fantasy success.
Below you will find week 5′s list. Hope you enjoy!
Make Sure To Check Out All Of Our Advanced Target Reports
Catch%= Percent of targets the player caught
*YpT= Yards per target
TT= Total Targets on the Year
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email