Multiple reports have stated that the Patriots now have concerns over the stability of his several-times surgically-repaired forearm as well as his back. The 4-1 Patriots will continue to play a three-receiver offense, with Danny Amendola and Julian Edelman working in the slot/Z roles and rookie receiver Kenbrell Thompkins working the outside/X. Both Dr. James Andrews and the surgeon who performed his latest forearm surgery have yet to give him medical clearance to return back to action. Despite the optimism earlier in the week, Gronkowski is no longer expected to return against the Saints.
Gronkowski owners don’t need to panic and drop him, but he’s certainly testing our patience. The season is long and he has a ton of potential to make a impact for the fantasy world as well as the struggling Patriots passing attack.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email