Here we are going to take a closer look at the target breakdown for running backs in week 6. With the NFL going to a more “air raid” approach dual threat running backs are becoming more popular across the NFL and a more viable option in fantasy football. Below I have a list of the RB’s who got 5+ targets this week . I gathered each players number of receptions and then divided it by the number of targets he received to get a the players catch rate percentage. Then to get a closer look I took the players receiving yards and divided that number by his number of targets to find out who makes the most out of the amount of targets they get.
This week we had 14 running backs get 5+ targets in the NFL. Darren Sproles and Chris Ogbonnaya led the way each getting 12 targets. Sproles caught 6 passes for 58 yards and Ogbonnaya caught 7 for 61 yards.
Marshawn Lynch had himself a big game totaling 155 yards and 2 TD’s. 78 of those yards came from his 5 targets and that was good enough to give him a weekly high of 15.6 YpT.
Below you will find week 6′s list. Hope you enjoy!
Make Sure To Check Out All Of Our Advanced Target Reports
Catch%= Percent of targets the player caught
*YpT= Yards per target
TT= Total Targets on the Year
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email