He was not on the field on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday after taking a shot to the head and leaving the game against the New Orleans Saints. Amendola just can’t seem to stay on the field. He’s already missed three games with a groin injury, participated in just two full games before getting knocked out in the third quarter in Week 6. Amendola continues to be plagued by injuries. In 2012, Amendola suffered a dislocated clavicle and had season-ending triceps surgery. In a extremely rare case, instead of popping out, the clavicle popped in and came millimeters from puncturing his trachea and aorta, which could have killed him.
Health is the main concern with Amendola. We know he has the skill-set and abilities, its a matter of being able to stay on the field long enough to showcase those talents. If you have the ability to stash Amendola in hopes for a second half of the season surge of production it could pay off well but if your in need of points A.S.A.P you could look to move on him for guys such as Justin Blackmon, Keenan Allen, Alshon Jeffery, Kenbrell Thompkins even Kendall Wright.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email