The Philadelphia Eagles cannot catch a break. Not too long ago they were thought of as one of the top-teams in the NFL, having assembled the three-headed monster. A few quick seasons later they are looking at a team that is horrid on defense and can’t keep a quarterback healthy.
Foles, who also seemed to be struggling with a groin injury was relieved by rookie Matt Barkley who played for USC. That isn’t a very ideal situation for the Eagles who entered the game tied for first with the Cowboys for the division lead in the NFC East. With Michael Vick out with hamstring issues the urgency of getting him back on the field has heightened.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email