The Chicago Bears, who are near the top of the NFC North minus the tie-breaker loss to the Detroit Lions, lost more than the game Sunday against the Washington Redskins, they lost two leaders. Quarterback Jay Cutler tore his groin muscle on a sack play and will miss a minimum of four weeks where as linebacker Lance Briggs will be out for about six weeks with a fractured shoulder.
The Bears have been battered already on the defensive side of the ball so the loss of Briggs is huge. But even more so is Cutler’s loss who back in 2011 missed significant time and dropped 5 of their last 6 games.
More news and information will be available in our Tuesday release of the Early Week Injury Report which is written by our in-house sports medicine guru Ziad Dahdul.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email