Champ Bailey and the Broncos pride both got hurt on Sunday night in Indianapolis. Bailey re-aggravated a previous foot sprain that caused him to miss much of the season thus far. The FFlockerRoom’s Injury specialist Ziad believes that Denver should rest him until the playoffs.
Unfortunately for Denver, Bailey is now 35 years old and hopes of him returning to some kind of elite form are all but lost. They will continue to roll with Kayvon Webster and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. The Fantasy impact for the Denver defense is not that different. Von Miller’s return should strengthen their cause going forward, as he gets more comfortable.
Bailey is not slated to play this week and Denver has a bye in week nine. He appears to be a question mark for the rest the season.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email