Tampa Bay RB Doug Martin has officially been ruled out for Thursday night’s game against the Carolina Panthers. Martin did not practice all week, as expected, and remains on a week-to-week basis at this point as he undergoes conservative rehabilitation for the torn labrum in his shoulder. Mike James will start in his place.
Injury Outlook: I discussed Martin’s prognosis pretty in depth on Tuesday, so take a look HERE for all the details on his injury and how it affects his availability the rest of the season.
Injury Report ARCHIVE
Find all the weekly FFLockerRoom content HERE for all of your Fantasy Football needs!
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email