Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe missed practice Friday after being limited on Thursday because of a groin injury. The injury was likely caused during Thursday’s practice and him not being able to get work in on Friday is not a good sign for his availability for week 8 versus the Cleveland Browns. Bowe hasn’t been performing great this season so it’s not likely you were starting him, but if you were in a deep league and using him as a WR3, it is best to go a different direction.
I wish that I could recommend another Chief that might possibly benefit from Bowe’s absence but truthfully your guess would be as good as mine. It could be Donnie Avery, but he could be shadowed by Cleveland’s shut-down corner Joe Haden. It could be Dexter McCluster, and if I was a betting man, my money would be on him. And it could also be TE Anthony Fasano who just recently got back on the field. And lastly, it could be just more work for Jamaal Charles.
Make sure to check back in for our GameDay actives and in-actives on Sunday to get the lowdown on Bowe before finalizing your roster.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email