Dallas Cowboys RB DeMarco Murray looked like he was close to returning to the lineup for the Week 8 game against the Detroit Lions, but was a game day inactive prior to kickoff. It was a bit surprising considering Murray, Owner Jerry Jones, and all reports seemed very positive heading into the weekend. Joseph Randle and Lance Dunbar shared the backfield carries on Sunday and did basically nothing with the opportunity.
Injury Outlook: Murray seems like he’s pretty darn close to returning, so I would be shocked if he’s not back in the lineup this week. Look for Murray to practice more this week to instill confidence in his training staff and himself that he can do all football-related activities without limitation. Also, he has to be able to make all types of lateral cuts in order to feel good about hitting holes and breaking tackles at game speed.
I like his chances of playing this week, and seeing an increase in his practice participation will provide a little bit more peace of mind for fantasy owners.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email