Here we are going to take a closer look at the target breakdown for the tight ends in week 8. Sure if you get 10+ targets in a game it’s a great thing, but what you do with those targets matters the most to us fantasy owners. Below I have a list of the TE’s who got 6+ targets this week . I gathered each players number of receptions and then divided it by the number of targets he received to get a the players catch rate percentage. Then to get a closer look I took the players receiving yards and divided that number by his number of targets to find out who makes the most out of the amount of targets they get.
This week we had 9 tight ends with 6+ targets in the NFL. Jordan Reed again showed to be a must start, getting a tight end high 14 targets, catching 8 of them for 90 yards. Going forward Reed looks to be a key contributor in the Redskins offense and will be hard to keep out of your lineups.
Tim Wright once again found himself on the list getting 8 targets and catching 5 of them for 45 yards. I look for Wright to be more involved in this offense going forward with the loss of Mike Williams for the season.
Below you will find week 8′s list. Hope you enjoy!
Make Sure To Check Out All Of Our Advanced Target Reports
Running Back |Wide Receiver | Tight End
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email