As was announced earlier in the week, Miami Dolphins WR Brandon Gibson will miss the rest of the season after tearing his patellar tendon in Week 8. Gibson had an MRI to confirm the tear on Monday and was placed on injured reserve.
Injury Outlook: Tough break for Gibson and Dolphins, as he was starting to finally make some plays for an offense that badly needed an injection of energy during their recent (and current) 4 game slide. Rishard Matthews is expected to take over as the Dolphins’ third WR. Gibson should be just fine heading into next season as he’ll have more than enough time for this roughly 3-6 month recovery process to be ready for training camp.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email