Vizcaino, who had season-ending surgery back in May on his right elbow to remove calcium buildup should be 100% healthy and ready to go come spring training, but the news isn’t as good for Fujikawa. Having had to have Tommy John surgery back in June, he will most likely miss the first half of the 2014 season at a minimum.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email