Below is the FFLockerRoom NFL Transaction Report: November 5th, 2013. Each and every day we will be providing the transactions around the National Football League. Broken down into divisions, this will help you target your favorite teams, division rivals and league. The page refreshes automatically so the page can stay as current as possible. Like what you are seeing? Get Inside the LockerRoom and subscribe to us today!
AFC North Transaction Report
- Guard Jason Pinkston activated from the reserve/designated to return list.
- Offensive tackle Rashad Butler released.
AFC South Transaction Report
AFC East Transaction Report
- Guard/center David Arkin signed to one-year deal from Cowboys’ practice squad.
New England Patriots:
New York Jets:
AFC West Transaction Report
- Guard John Moffitt placed on reserve/left squad list.
- Center J.D. Walton activated from reserve/PUP list.
Kansas City Chiefs:
- Cornerback Sanders Commings activated from reserve/designated to return list.
San Diego Chargers:
NFC North Transaction Report
- Defensive lineman Zach Minter waived.
- Wide receiver Joseph Anderson placed on injured reserve with abdomen injury.
Green Bay Packers:
- Tackle Derek Sherrod was activated from the reserve/PUP list.
- Quarterback Scott Tolzien promoted from the practice squad.
- Linebacker Sam Barrington was placed on the injured reserve list with an injured hamstring.
- Tight end Jermichael Finley was placed on the injured reserve list with a bruised spinal cord.
NFC South Transaction Report
- Guard/Center Geoff Hangartner signed to one-year deal.
New Orleans Saints:
- Cornerback Chris Carr re-signed after being released last week.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
NFC East Transaction Report
- Defensive lineman Marvin Austin was waived.
New York Giants:
- Cornerback Curtis Marsh signed to one-year deal.
NFC West Transaction Report
San Francisco 49ers:
St. Louis Rams:
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email