It has been a great year for the Kansas City Chiefs. They are currently the only undefeated team left in the NFL as they head into a week 11 showdown with the rival Denver Peyton Manning’s (Broncos). It hasn’t been pretty, but they just keep on winning thanks to a ridiculous swarming Defense.
Fantasy owners, besides those who own Jamaal Charles & the Chiefs Defense have grown frustrated. It’s very often a successful team is limited Fantasy wise. Then finally Dwayne Bowe had a Dwayne Bowe kind of game in week nine. While seven receptions for 67 yards is not jump off the couch awesome. It is what past owners of Bowe have come to count on. Unfortunately, those stats were also both season highs.
Flash forward to today. Fox 4 Kansas City’s Michelle Pekarsky reported that Bowe was pulled over for going 48 mph in a 35 mph zone about midnight on Sunday. Bowe was then arrested for possession of a controlled substance after the officer issued a K-9 search of the vehicle because of a strong odor of marijuana. Many grams were seized and Bowe now has December 18th court date.
The Chiefs (9-0) are currently an 8.5 point underdog on the road in Denver? While it is a little crazy to think an undefeated team could be such a dog, that line could be even greater come Sunday.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email