Below is the FFLockerRoom NFL Transaction Report: November 12th, 2013. Each and every day we will be providing the transactions around the National Football League. Broken down into divisions, this will help you target your favorite teams, division rivals and league. The page refreshes automatically so the page can stay as current as possible. Like what you are seeing? Get Inside the LockerRoom and subscribe to us today!
AFC North Transaction Report
- LB Quentin Groves placed on injured reserve, ending his season.
AFC South Transaction Report
- WR Da’Rick Rogers promoted from the practice squad.
- LB LaRoy Reynolds suspended for four games violating league’s policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
- OT Pat McQuistan was waived.
- QB Jake Locker placed on injured reserve, ending his season.
- WR Devon Wylie promoted from the practice squad.
- G Kevin Matthews signed to contract.
AFC East Transaction Report
- DB D.J. Campbell promoted from the practice squad.
New England Patriots:
New York Jets:
AFC West Transaction Report
Kansas City Chiefs:
San Diego Chargers:
- LB Larry English placed on injured reserve, ending his season.
- LB Adrian Robinson signed to contract.
NFC North Transaction Report
- DB Charles Tillman placed on injured reserve/designated to return list.
Green Bay Packers:
NFC South Transaction Report
- T Sam Baker placed on injured reserve, ending his season.
- LB Sean Weatherspoon placed on injured reserve, designated to return list.
- LB Thomas Howard was waived.
- L Sione Fua was waived.
New Orleans Saints:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
- RB Mike James suffers broken angel, season is officially over.
NFC East Transaction Report
- LB Caesar Rayford was waived.
New York Giants:
NFC West Transaction Report
San Francisco 49ers:
- WR Kyle Williams was waived.
- CB Perrish Cox was waived.
- LB Nick Moody activated from injured reserve/designated to return list.
- WR Percy Harvin activated from the PUP list.
St. Louis Rams:Like what you read? Want to dominate your competition? Get this and all FFLockerRoom Fanatsy Sports advice sent to your Email for FREE. Rankings, featured articles and more!!!