The Skinny: St. Louis Rams RB Zac Stacy left Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bears with a head injury and did not return. No update on Stacy’s current status is available today and probably won’t be known until later in the week.
The Injury: Stacy is dealing with a concussion, so we know what that means: ImPACT protocol!! Sorry, trying to make this topic more interesting. Not much to update at this point because we don’t know what symptoms he had, whether he still has them, what the results of the in-game testing said, etc. But sometimes no news is good news, as if this was a serious, symptomatic type concussion, we would have heard reports about that from inside “sources”. The fact that we haven’t heard anything of that nature is a good thing.
The Prognosis: Be patient with Stacy’s progress, as it usually takes at least 4-5 days to go through the entire battery of tests mid-week. We’ll truly know how much progress Stacy is making come Thursday/Friday. If he’s able to get to the final stage of ImPACT protocol by then, he will most likely play. But until we get word on his availability, we’re in wait-and-see mode. You may want to nab Benny Cunningham off the waiver wire as a precaution if you’re desperate for help at RB, but the Rams do play the San Francisco 49ers in Week 13, so it’s not an ideal matchup.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email