Here we are going to take a closer look at the target breakdown for the tight ends in week 13. Sure, if you get 10+ targets in a game it’s a great thing, but what you do with those targets matters the most to us fantasy owners. Below I have a list of the TE’s who got 6+ targets this week . I gathered each players number of receptions and then divided it by the number of targets he received to get a the players catch rate percentage. Then to get a closer look I took the players receiving yards and divided that number by his number of targets to find out who makes the most out of the amount of targets they get.
This week we had 18 tight ends get 6+ targets in the NFL. Rob Gronkowski led all tight ends with 12 targets catching 6 of them for 127 yards and 1 TD. Gronk has now scored a TD in 4 straight games and looks to be back to his elite status.
Below you will find week 13′s list.
Make Sure To Check Out All Of Our Advanced Target Reports
Running Back | Wide Receiver | Tight End
Catch%= Percent of targets the player caught
*YpT= Yards per target
TT= Total Targets on the Year
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email