Here we are going to take a closer look at the target breakdown for the wide receivers in week 13 of NFL action. Sure if you get 10+ targets in a game it’s a great thing, but what you do with those targets matters the most to us fantasy owners. Below I have a list of the wide receivers who got 8+ targets this past week. I gathered each players number of receptions and then divided it by the number of targets he received to get the players catch rate percentage. Then to get a closer look I took the players receiving yards and divided that number by his number of targets to find out who makes the most out of the amount of targets they get.
This week we had 31 wide receivers in the NFL get 8+ targets. We had 5 receivers come in with 15 targets this week with Alshon Jeffery and Josh Gordon doing the most damage out of them. They each had 2 TD’s and were well over 200 yards receiving. Josh Gordon is now the first player in NFL history to post back to back 200 yard receiving games. Hard to believe, isn’t it?
Below you will find week 13′s target breakdown.
Make Sure To Check Out All Of Our Advanced Target Reports
Running Back | Wide Receiver | Tight End
Catch%= Percent of targets the player caught
*YpT= Yards per target
TT= Total Targets on the Year
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email