Welcome to the Week 14 Fantasy Football Recap: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly! Every week you will get a mostly fantasy football oriented recap from my point of view. If I deviate a bit from football, there is probably a good reason, bear with me and thanks for taking the time to stop by.
By Tom Schriner, The Fantasy Football Junkie
• Not that many took a chance on the Lions defense this week but let me tell you how bad they did. Even with two special return touchdowns, Detroit only managed 8 fantasy points. That is just pitiful.
• Rob Gronkowski leaving the game on a cart is terrible news for his owners and those that own Tom Brady. When Gronk came back, it breathed much-needed life into the Pats offense. Now with him likely out for the remainder of the season with some calling it a torn ACL, Brady’s prospects of finishing the season on a high note are not looking good.
• Calvin Johnson only saw 5 targets. That is all.
• After actually having back-to-back solid performances for the past two weeks, Mike Wallace comes through with an absolute dump. He only manages one fantasy point against his old team and while the Dolphins won, you know that Wallace be pissed.
• Eli Manning just couldn’t help himself on Sunday. The Chargers were his first team out of college and he got confused. Only excuse for him having his first multi-interception game since week 6. I really hope you aren’t starting him still.
Let me know if I completely glossed over someone’s great or terrible fantasy day. I know there are more but these are the individuals that stood out to me. Drop a name down below in the comments!