Here we are going to take a closer look at the target breakdown for the tight ends in week 15. Sure, if you get 10+ targets in a game it’s a great thing, but what you do with those targets matters the most to us fantasy owners. Below I have a list of the TE’s who got 6+ targets this week . I gathered each players number of receptions and then divided it by the number of targets he received to get a the players catch rate percentage. Then to get a closer look I took the players receiving yards and divided that number by his number of targets to find out who makes the most out of the amount of targets they get.
This week we saw 15 tight ends in the NFL get 6+ targets. Delanie Walker led all tight ends with 11 targets, catching 8 of them for 53 yards and 1 TD. Walker faced the Cardinals last week who are giving up the most fantasy points to tight ends on the season. Get Walker in your line ups again this week as he’s going up against the Jaguars, who are currently giving up the 2nd most points to opposing tight ends.
Jimmy Graham currently leads all tight ends with 125 targets on the year. His 76 catches also rank him at the top for tight ends.
Below you will find week 15′s list.
Make Sure To Check Out All Of Our Advanced Target Reports
Running Back | Wide Receiver | Tight End
Catch%= Percent of targets the player caught
*YpT= Yards per target
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email