It wasn’t a great week for me during week 15 but I managed to get one hit. After going 0-5 during week 14, that was a great turnaround. So this week I’m aiming to at least break even. And this could be the week you desperately need a sleeper. Championship week can always play tricks on teams. Some players rest, some players tank, but one thing is for certain, no one knows how it will shake out. Projections mean nothing, and may luck be on your side!
Here’s how my picks finished last week. Thank you to Kirk Cousins for doing exactly what I thought you would do
Kirk Cousins: 21 Points – Finished 7th
Chris Ogbonnaya: 3 Points – Finished 43rd
Justin Hunter: 0 Points – Finished On My Forever Hate List – Come’on Justin, I started you in two leagues and couldn’t anything about the roster spot after doing so. Violating a team rule and being inactive was by far the worst thing that could have happened. So thank you.
Jacob Tamme: 0 Points – Finished ?
RULES: I can pick as many players as I want but need to choose at least one from each of the four offensive positions. Those players have to be outside of the top 10 for QBs and TEs, top 25 for RBs and top 30 for WRs at the time of the article. I will release the article on Thursday and use the ECR (Expert Consensus Rankings) on FantasyPros that are current at the time of writing. Rankings can change dramatically from Thursday to Sunday, please remember that.
Fantasy Football Junkie’s Hits and Misses – Week 16
1. QB – Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs (ECR – 15th) – Finished last week as the number one ranked QB thanks to Jamaal Charles and guess what, he’s still on the team. I bet he can shred the Colts defense with only 25 attempts and finish in the top ten again.
2. RB – Joique Bell, Detroit Lions (ECR – 34th) - I still don’t trust the health of Reggie Bush entirely but I think the Lions will want to play both Bell and Bush extensively. Bell has shown flashes of brilliance this year and it’s time for him to show up once more when it really counts. The Lions will need everyone playing their best to beat an injured but fighting for pride Giants team.
3. WR – Da’Rick Rogers, Indianapolis Colts (ECR – 51st) - Rogers had a huge week 14 but disappointed last week in a huge win at home. He saw enough targets but just failed to connect on any deep balls. Look for him to get those targets again this week in Kansas City with the defense still concentrating on stopping T.Y. Hilton.
4. TE – Tyler Eifert, Cincinnati Bengals (ECR – 22nd) - Jermained Gresham is expected to play but he’s banged up and Dalton could look for the rookie TE a bit more this week. Most people love Eifert’s athletic ability but he’s been splitting targets with Jermaine all season. This could be a break out day for the former Golden Domer.
If you have someone you think that will be this weeks surprise player, let us know in the comments. You never know, you could help someone win their playoff game!
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email