The Patriots are already in the playoffs and if this was a must-win type of game, Vereen would likely suit up. But to be safe, Reiss thinks New England will make him inactive. This could mean more snaps for Stevan Ridley or possibly Brandon Bolden who has shown flashes of Shane Vereen like ability in the past.
LeGarrette Blount should start the game and get most of the early down work and goal line carries but expect plenty of Ridley along the way. Of course, Ridley could exit early if his ball handling issues return.
The big problem with this scenario is that the Patriots do not square off with the Bills until 4:30pm. If you need to set your lineup beforehand, you are left with a big question mark. I tend to believe the guys in-the-know and Mike Reiss is one of the best. If he suspects Vereen to be unavailable it’s time to make your adjustments now.
- Trade Court - Have the Experts Rule On Your League Trades (Coming Soon)
- Football Rankings - Standard, PPR, IDP
- Baseball Rankings - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, OVERALL
- Injury Report by Ziad Dahdul, PT, DPT - Analysis
- YouTube - FFLockerRoom Fantasy Sports Channel
- RSS Feed - Outstanding Fantasy Sports Advice Delivered to Your Email